About Starpoint Solutions
Our show stopping and innovative garden pods are a quirky and unusual addition to your pub or restaurant garden, business premises or home, allowing you to transform your outdoor space.
The durable, transparent pods offer a panoramic view of your garden, letting in light and all the beauty of the outside regardless of the weather. The ambient temperature means your customers, or you, can venture outside all year round.
Our relationship began at our sons’ rugby club where we started helping out occasionally and found ourselves still helping out seven years later. A firm friendship formed, and we enjoyed spending time together. After the first lockdown of 2020, we ventured into London where we hired a restaurant pod for a meal and drinks. Even in the uncertainty of the time, the pod made us feel safe and we had a great time.
We wanted to share that feeling, help others enjoy a fine dining experience with friends and family in a safe space. So we drew on our collective knowledge of high-end design and sales, and business and consumer communications, and Starpoint Outdoor Solutions was born.
About The Pods
Our pods are extremely well made, durable and come with an attractive price tag. The materials they are made from mean they can maintain a regulated temperature whatever is happening outside, and they can withstand everything nature throws at them. The pod window panels are actually made from flame retardant polycarbonate, the same material used in riot shields and bulletproof glass. So they’re pretty strong! There is a choice of tints available to personalise them. The framework is galvantised and powder coated to a very high specification.
The frame is galvanised, painted steel, which when assembled with the window panels, allows the pods to withstand hurricane force conditions. And the operating temperature range is impressive too, between -40ºC to 120ºC.
The shape and component parts of the pods allow them to support a good deal of weight. Up to 120kg can be supported from the centre and 50kg from any of the supporting legs so an TV would be no problem.
All of our pods can be erected onto any hardened flat surface or grass. We do offer a low maintenance modular base which can be used in conjunction with your new pod. Government planning guidelines advise that planning permission should not be required for any of our pods. However, it may be advisable to check with your local planning office.
Once you have taken delivery of your new pod, simply assemble and enjoy in a matter of hours.
- There are 4 sizes of pod available - diameters of 3.5m, 4m, 4,5m or 5m , to cater for different size of parties or social occasions.
- Discounts available for bulk purchase of more than 3 pods.
Choice of Perspex colours: turquoise, opaque, clear, brown or green.
- There are 5 tint colour choices for the window panels - clear, opaque, brown, green or turquoise.
- The framework comes with a choice of 5 standard powder coat colours- white, brown, black, gold or grey. If you have a specific colour request then please contact us to see if we can arrange a bespoke frame that suits your needs.
- In addition there is a powder coated raised floor with recycled composite plastic decking available.
- Installation – with straightforward instructions to follow, the pods can be assembled by hand yourself with no need for a specialist fitter. We estimate it will take 8 hours to assemble a 3.5 metre pod. Take a look at our YouTube video for help with assembly.
How to order
You can order direct from our site with the form provided or call us to discuss your needs and to help us identify which pod is best suited for your space.
Alternatively, you can request a free, no obligation quote.
Once we receive your order, we will double check your design specification with you and your pod can be secured with a 50% deposit. The balance will be due before your pod is delivered or within 8 weeks of booking, whichever is soonest. We aim to deliver with 8-10 weeks but will keep you updated as to progress.
All pods come with a manufacturer’s 12-month warranty against defects.
2021 Price List
Send download link to: